In the last 60 days. Alhamdulillah, we:
Online teaching sessions
Donate Your Zakat For Multiplied Rewards!
Give up to 30% of your Zakat to sponsor our Zakat eligible Takhassus and Alimiyyah students. We ensure that the Zakat funds are allocated for Zakat purposes according to Shariah and directly benefit the students from economically poor backgrounds for pursuing higher Islamic education, Alimiyyah and Takhassus (Post Alimiyyah) studies.
Your Zakat will be used to prepare the next generation of Islamic leadership, reaping continued rewards for generations to come. In Sha Allah.
Support Al Balagh Academy
Help Al Balagh preserve the prophetic knowledge and spread it to Millions of Muslims worldwide using the latest online education technology with your kind donation.
Support Your Academy – 2022
Your country is United States so currency auto changed to US Dollars
Why Support Us?
Al Balagh Academy is a not-for-profit, community-based organisation. As part of our mission to achieve our aims, in the past year we:
- Offered 150+ varied online Islamic courses at an affordable fee and, when possible, for free.
- Provided over 3,200+ scholarships worth over £140,000 in the past year to those who could not afford to study otherwise.
- Awarded 90+ scholarships worth over £25,000 to Alimiyyah and Takhassus Students, preparing for successive next level leadership for the future of Ummah.
- Connected 7000+ Passionate Students of Islamic knowledge with 100+ Reliable Sharia Scholars and Subjects Experts using state-of-the-art online education technologies.
- Aim to help everyone to become better connected to Islam, enhance emaan, remove doubts and nurture conviction and pride in our traditional heritage through 5600+ online sessions.
- Organised 30+ free online webinars and 2 international conferences facilitating over 8500+ Muslims globally.
- Developed first-of-its-kind. Sharia-compliant video streaming app- Balaghy.
All funds cover the costs incurred in delivering courses and services and in the sustainability of quality and growth. Many of our courses are subsidised by the Academy through the support of generous donors like you.
Sponsor a Student
Secure rewards for every minute spent by a student studying Deen by sponsoring their education.
Your support will enable one passionate student of knowledge to get access to one of our short-term courses for 1 month.
Your support will enable one passionate student of Deen to get access to our Online Alimiyyah Programme for one month.
Al Balagh Key Achievements
With your support, our aim is to spread the light of Islamic knowledge to 50,000 students next year and to 1 Million students by 2025.
Support us to Spread the Light of Divine Knowledge to Millions of Muslims Worldwide
Do you know about a pandemic which is much worse than COVID-19 and has caused much more harm, killing hearts and minds?
That is the pandemic of ignorance, a state where due to lack of knowledge about faith and spirituality, the hearts die. This has been spreading for a much longer period and continues wave after wave spreading amongst the Muslim Ummah and not only damaging our souls but also attempting to deprive us of our key Islamic traditional values and beliefs! Due to the pandemic of ignorance, millions of Muslims don’t know about basic and essential Islamic rulings related to their personal, professional and social lives.
Al Balagh’s aims to end this pandemic of ignorance and make the treasure of divine knowledge accessible to millions of Muslims worldwide using world-class online technology. Our vision is to ensure that authentic Islamic education remains accessible to all who wish to study Islam. We are working towards building one online Islamic education platform that could facilitate Millions Muslims and reach every corner of the world.
Make the best use of this opportunity and reap immeasurable rewards from Allah by performing as many good deeds as possible, and by donating to Al Balagh Academy for the pleasure of Allah and gain incomprehensible reward in return for so little of this world!
Your kind donations will help us spread reliable Islamic knowledge to Millions of Muslims worldwide. No one can truly imagine the immense reward of spreading such beneficial knowledge. Your small sacrifice and commitment to the future of the Ummah and the preservation of Islamic knowledge will be rewarded by the Almighty Allah in this world and in the Hereafter. The generosity of Allah is not limited, it is infinite!
The Almighty Allah says;
“The semblance of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah SWT, is as the likeness of a grain of corn, which grows seven ears and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah SWT gives manifold increase to whomever He pleases. Allah SWT is All-Sufficient, All-Knowing.”
It is also narrated in a Hadith:
The Prophet said: “When a person dies his works end, except for three: ongoing charity, the knowledge that is benefited from, and a righteous child who prays for him.”
Through your financial support, we will be able to achieve our target of disseminating the light of authentic Islamic knowledge to every home and preserving the Prophetic legacy.
This is an exceptional opportunity to gain immense reward from Almighty Allah ﷻ by donating in the sacred 10 days of Dhul-Hijjah. Make the best of this opportunity to contribute to this noble cause by making Dua and by generously donating. Your donation will become a source of Sadaqa Jariyyah for you, reaping a continuous reward for generations to come.
Please consider making a donation whatever you can, big or small.Together we can make a difference!
Through our specialised courses, webinars and conferences, we are actively working towards:
- Preserving Iman and Islamic values in a contemporary world.
- Facilitating easy access to reliable and traditional Sharia Scholars as well as Subject experts of relevant scientific and academic fields.
- Deploying state-of-the-art online teaching technologies to serve to Millions of Muslims worldwide.
- Transforming the lives through the light of divine knowledge revealed on the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and making them more closer to Allah through structued spiritual Tarbiyah.